JAM Systems, LLC, (JAMS) was established in 2014 and is headquartered in Triangle, VA. JAMS' principals bring approximately 100 years of progressive support to Government and commercial clients. A proven partner, responsive and flexible. We get the job done right, on time, and within budget.
- True All-American Success Story
- Small Business strategically positioned for long-term success
- Excellent rate structure and pricing
- Demonstrated capability in developing proposals and effectively working with both large and small businesses
- 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Woman-Owned Small Business
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-owned Small Business
Mission: JAMS provides office administration, acquisition and contract support, and program management services.
We are committed to the success of our employees, business partners, and customers. With our customer-centric approach, culture of stellar execution and results-oriented management, we strive to earn our customers' business every day.
Values: JAMS is dedicated to providing our customers world class professional services and management consulting with a workforce grounded in integrity, commitment, innovation and quality.
We value collaboration, resulting in the delivery of innovative and value-added solutions. "Jointly achieving more success"
DUNS #: 079484897
- Program Management Support
- Schedule, Cost & Quality Management
- Documentation & Reporting
- Acquisition & Contract Support
- Acquisition Planning
- Source Selection Planning & Facilitation
- Pre- & Post-Award Contracting
- Administrative & Professional Support
- Records Management
- Freedom of Information Act
- Human Resources
- Data Management and Analysis
- Customer Focus - High Satisfaction is our Objective
- Multi-faceted Staff
- MaturedTool Kit (DCAA-compliant AccountingSystem,ISO9001-compliant, Enhanced Records Management)
- High Ethical Standards
- Dignity and Respect for All
- Team Effort
- Competitive Pricing
Our principals are available to discuss your requirements and to elaborate on effective approaches to meeting your needs. Contact:
Jennifer Mainvielle, President/CEO
Angela Skodacek, Executive Vice President, Operations
Marcia Ellison, Executive Vice President, Business Development